The Institute offers an intensive two-week program focusing on the exploration and empowerment of student´s leadership skills in an international context while learning about new entrepreneurial business models and social projects in a sustainable environment.
Courses are combined with a dynamic program of learning experiences including business visits, lectures, seminars, and topic-specific panels. Students will also learn about different social and entrepreneurial projects that have a profound impact on society.
In addition to the academic program, students will have the opportunity to participate in different cultural trips and tours to be able to explore and enjoy the beauty and friendliness of Costa Rica and its people.
· Learn about your Leadership skills and potential.
· Engage in group activities to empower your team-building skills to be able to solve problems through design thinking processes, collaboration, and creativity.
· Meet social, business and community leaders to learn from their personal experiences.
· Visit local business, entrepreneurship centers and social organizations and institutions where projects are taking place.
DETAILS OF THE PROGRAM
Dates: January 4th to 17th, 2021
Location: Unibe, San José, Costa Rica
Language of Instruction: English
This course is specifically designed for international college students, recent graduates, junior executives committed to empower their leadership potential.
Course fee: $2,500
· Tuition (2 courses)
· Accommodation (with families, room & board, 3 meals/day)
· Advising prior to departure
· On-site Orientation
· Medical insurance
· Professional program: Full program of seminars, workshops, and visits to business, organization and institutions.
· Cultural Program: Field trips and cultural activities. 24/7 on-site support