In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations and other applicable regulations, INFINITE SPUR, S.L., (hereinafter, "INFINITE SPUR" or "the Data Controller", indistinctly) informs the User (the Data Subject) in a more extended manner about the processing of his/her personal data on the www.INFINITESPUR.com website (hereinafter, "the Website").
1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
* INFINITE SPUR, S.L. (Tax ID.: B - 88155809).
* Address: C/ Hernández de Tejada, 12, 28027 Madrid.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT
3. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE PERSONAL DATA
Data requested in the forms of the Web are in general mandatory in order to meet the stated purposes (unless in the required field specified otherwise). Therefore, if these are not provided or are not provided correctly, the service/demand required will not be able to be provided, being only able to visualize freely the content of the Website.
4. PURPOSE OF THE PROCESSING OF THE DATA SUBJECT'S PERSONAL DATA
a) Manage the inscription in the corresponding event, when the User has provided their data for this purpose. In this regard, the User is informed that INFINITE SPUR reserves the right to take photographs and make videos of Users who attend organized events or events where there is participation of INFINITE SPUR, in order to promote the activities of the company. If the User does not want their data to be processed in accordance with said purpose, please do not expose to the photographic or audiovisual screenshots during the event.
b) Manage the admission’s procedure, and the admission’s tests of the students, which may even include the creation of profiles, in the event the User initiates the application for the Admission’s process in INFINITE SPUR.
c) Manage access to the contents of the Website exclusively reserved for INFINITE SPUR students, agents and other users.
e) Sending of electronic commercial communications in relation to the activities and services offered by INFINITE SPUR.
5. DURATION OF TREATMENT. RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In accordance with the principles of transparency, usefulness and limitation of the purpose of the processing, the personal data belonging to the User shall be kept, in general, for the time strictly necessary to comply with each of the purposes foreseen, plus, where applicable, the limitation periods for the requirement of contractual or pre-contractual responsibilities (referred to in the specific case of the purpose foreseen in section 4 (A), (B) and (C) above).
In the cases provided for in letters D) and E) of the section 4 above, personal data shall be kept as long as the User does not revoke their consent to the processing indicated.
6. WHICH IS THE LAWFULNESS OF THE PROCESSING OF USER DATA?
The processing of User data by INFINITE SPUR is based on consent given and can be withdrawn at any time. However, if you withdraw your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the aforementioned purposes are independent. So if the User revokes only one of them, it won’t affect the others.
7. INTERNATIONAL COMMUNICATION AND TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data may only be disclosed to INFINITE SPUR, its service suppliers and collaborating companies, only for the aforementioned purposes.
The recipients indicated in this section may be located within or outside the European Economic Area, being duly legitimated international data transfers.
Likewise, in the case your residence is outside the EEA, your data may be communicated to INFINITE SPUR service suppliers and collaborating companies, located outside the EEA, which would imply an international data transfer, in order to manage and carry out your request for information, registration and admission.
8. RESPONSIBILITY OF THE USER
* Guarantees he/she is over 16 years old and the data he/she provides to INFINITE SPUR are true, exact, complete and updated. In this sense, the User is responsible for the truthfulness of all the data he/she communicates and will provide updated information, in a way that responds to his/her actual situation.
* Guarantees you have informed third persons whose data is provided, if any, of the aspects contained in this document. You also guarantee you have obtained his/her authorization to provide their data to INFINITE SPUR for the purposes indicated.
* Will be responsible for false or inaccurate information provided through the Website and for direct or indirect damages which may be caused to INFINITE SPUR or to third parties.
9. RIGHTS REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The User has the following rights in relation to the processing of their personal data:
• Right to request access to personal data;
• Right to request rectification or deletion;
• Right to request limitation of treatment;
• Right to object to treatment;
• The right to the portability of the data in question, and
• Right to revoke consent at any time.
Such rights may be exercised in several ways:
* By sending a written communication to the postal address of the Data Controller. * By sending an email to email@example.com .
The exercise of these rights shall be in accordance with the procedure provided for in the applicable legislation, whether it´ll be the General Data Protection Regulation or the national legislation enacted when it is transposed into our legislation. In addition, the User may also file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
Date of last versión: october 2018