This January, our international students in the fashion and business program will embark on an academic trip to the Spanish capital. For many of them, it will be their first international trip or their first time in Spain. Therefore, in this post, we would like to point out to them the things they should take into to prepare for their trip and to make their experience unforgettable.
With the arrival of the new year, Infinite Spur's main purpose is that its international students enjoy the academic trips that we offer. International students enjoy the academic trips that have been organized for them in the month of January. One for the fashion program and one for the business program. For In today's post, we would like to remind all of them of some of the things they should keep in mind to make their trip as comfortable and enjoyable as possible.
1. The suitcase: although it sounds redundant, the suitcase itself is undoubtedly the basis of your luggage. You must make sure to take a large suitcase with you, with a size that is size according to the duration of the trip, since, at least, you will be in Spain for ten days and it is Spain for at least ten days and it is likely that at the end of your stay you will return with some extra luggage, so make sure you have some space to spare when you start packing. A wheeled suitcase, large but light in size, is definitely the best option, so you won't have to carry a lot of extra bags at the end of the trip.
2. Documentation: no papers, no trip. Therefore, it is essential that you carry your passport and identity card with you, as well as make sure to check, prior to the trip, if you are going to check, prior to the trip, if you are going to need any kind of visa to enter the destination country.
3. Winter clothing: most of our students come from other hemisphere, specifically from the hemisphere, specifically from the United States and Latin American countries, where the temperature and climate can be different. Therefore, it is important to remember that Spain, and therefore Madrid, is in the middle of winter. For to counteract the cold and low temperatures it is necessary to bring clothing appropriate to the season, in this case, warm clothes. Do not forget your gloves!
4. Electronic chargers and their corresponding adapters: it is important to remember that most of the plugs in Spain need an adapter to connect to the American chargers, to be able to connect with the American chargers. Therefore, before leaving home, make sure you have a home, make sure you have purchased the appropriate adapter, and packed it with the rest of your packed with the rest of your luggage.
5. First aid kit: it never hurts to have what they call a first aid kit. In case you have an unexpected cold or an improvised situation, it never hurts to have a small first aid kit with you, with band-aids, bandages, and the most basic medicines, such as Ibuprofen, Paracetamol, and Omeprazole. It is also a good idea to include some Betadine.
6. Toiletry bag: a small case or vanity case with all the toiletries is a must. Some of the most basic and indispensable that can not miss toothbrushes and toothpaste, comb, gel, shampoo ...
7. Camera/cell phone: on a trip, there is nothing better than immortalizing the experience in photos, memories that will stay with you forever, and, for this, it always comes in handy to carry a camera. And if you don't have a camera, your cell phone can surely fulfill this function and many others.
8. Your wallet: don't forget to take your wallet with you, but, above all, don't forget to check that you have your health card, credit card, and, just in case, some cash. It is also a good idea to keep a note of your telephone numbers and contact persons in case you need them at any time or in case of an emergency.
9. Backpack: it never hurts to carry an extra backpack or bag, not only to use it during the excursions but also to have some extra space to store all the souvenirs and purchases you make during the trip.
10. Map or guide of the city: in Infinite Spur, we want to emphasize that the map can be a digital map or application, but it is advisable to have a map or a guide where you can see the public transport lines of the city, mainly the subway and bus lines. We especially recommend "Moovit" application, where, based on your location, the app shows you the shortest and easiest way to get to your destination.
11. The traveling spirit and the desire to learn: last but not least, it is ESSENTIAL that you pack along with the rest of your luggage, your desire to learn, and your adventurous spirit. After all, the most important thing about the trip is that you enjoy it.